Industry experts speakers
Trygve Randen Global Director Digital Subsurface Solutions Schlumberger
James Moran VP dataWorx - Production, Operations and Business Services Innovation & Engineering bp
Jon Erik Bjore VP IT, Exploration Excellence, Digital and IT Equinor
David Holmes Chief Technology Officer – Energy Dell Technologies
Dariusz Piotrowski Global Solutions Leader IBM Industrial Sector
Celestine Vettical CEO & Chief Products Architect inerG, Inc.
Moderator: Tim Nixon Contributor Reuters Plus
The energy industry is undergoing an unparalleled transformation driven by Covid-19 demand shock and long-term emissions reduction trends. Accelerated digitalization and unlocking the value of data are the imperatives to remain competitive.
On April 14, Reuters Events Oil & Gas & IBM joined forces to discuss:
- Best practice for overcoming the longstanding issues surrounding data, the industry's most critical asset
- How data management can give you the power to accelerate workflow efficiencies and drive collaboration
- The Open Group OSDU Forum data platform and how to drive industry support
- James Moran, VP dataWorx - Production, Operations and Business Services Innovation & Engineering, bp
- Jon Erik Bjore, VP IT, Exploration Excellence, Digital and IT, Equinor
- David Holmes, Chief Technology Officer – Energy, Dell Technologies
- Dariusz Piotrowski, Global Solutions Leader, IBM Industrial Sector
- Celestine Vettical, CEO & Chief Products Architect, inerG, Inc.
- Trygve Randen, Global Director Digital Subsurface Solutions, Schlumberger
- Tim Nixon, Contributor, Reuters Plus