Gain access to first-hand insights from the industry’s biggest names on what progress has been made and what opportunities lie ahead.
Hydrogen Fuelling the Net Zero Economy
Government and private sector announcements have made it clear; this time hydrogen is here to stay. With no shortage of end users, the Hydrogen Council sees a potential $2.5 trillion market for hydrogen and fuel cell equipment by 2050.
However, cost and capacity remain an obstacle. For hydrogen to define the energy landscape now is the time to build the business framework to produce at scale.
Reuters Events Hydrogen 2021 will connect key industry stakeholders with the critical information and connections they need for expansion. Over two days and in the run up to the event, we will unravel government support, deep dive into existing projects, hear from the value chain and build the hydrogen business model.
João Pedro Matos Fernandes Minister of Environment Portuguese Government
Michele Azalbert CEO - Hydrogen Business Unit ENGIE
Daryl Wilson Executive Director Hydrogen Council
The RT Hon Kwasi Kwarteng MP Minister of State BEIS
Laura Nelson Executive Director Green Hydrogen Coalition
Paul Bogers Vice President - Hydrogen Shell
Marco Alverà CEO Snam
Pierre-Etienne Franc Vice President – Hydrogen Energy Air Liquide
Four Key Themes for Hydrogen 2021
- Unraveling the European Commission’s 6 GW of renewable hydrogen by 2024 and 40 GW by 2030 plans
- Becoming a green hydrogen exporter: policies and agreements positioning Australia & Chile as global leaders
- North America, lagging behind? Uncovering which federal and state initiatives can unleash zero and low carbon hydrogen production
- Engaging off-takers and enhancing demand for hydrogen through staying cost competitive in mobility,
- High level ideas vs investable programs: sourcing capital through displaying value to investors
- De-risking hydrogen projects to improve bankability
- Developer case studies: deep-dive into largest existing zero and low carbon hydrogen projects across the world
- Supply chain readiness for expansion: leveraging local content and thinking global
- Targeting markets ready for deployment and unlocking markets with potential
- Building a national hydrogen delivery infrastructure, including storage sites
- Utilizing existing infrastructure, such as the gas grid
- Reducing delivery cost, increasing energy efficiency, maintaining hydrogen purity, and minimizing hydrogen leakage
Real Leaders & Decision Makers
From Every Part of the Ecosystem
Take the Lead on Hydrogen. Stand out. Break News.
What’s on offer and how can you get involved:
Present a case-study or show thought leadership through a 15 minute presentation with a live Q&A to all 3,000+ attendees
Live Panel Discussion
Participate in one of the many live panels happening over the 2 days. Sit beside governments, major developers and operators to become the leading authority on key challenges.
Generate leads with a booth in our online exhibition - please note that access to our networking platform is exclusive to our online exhibitors.
Get up close and personal with your clients. Invite an exclusive group of your target clients to join them in deep dive conversation to overcome their biggest challenges and position yourself as the solution.
Six Reasons Why Hydrogen 2021 is Unique:
We cannot succeed in transition alone. Join leaders from across the energy spectrum to gear up for the hydrogen economy!
The ONLY forum to deep-dive into case studies from new energy projects, including green hydrogen technology, grid readiness, the supply chain, large-scale projects and more!
Tackling the pressing immediate and long-term questions, with carefully selected themes and discussions guiding you through today and tomorrow’s challenges.
Our editorial colleagues are keen to drive debate and will leave live fireside chats onstage with the biggest names in hydrogen. Prepare for household names to take to the stage with direction-setting insights and industry leading analysis.
Building partners is essential. Enquire about our bespoke 1-2-1 networking through our matchmaking and meetings services, HydrogenLink.
Breakdown of the Ecosystem that Registers
Here to help
Get in touch with the Reuters Events team
The companies with solutions to share.