Industry experts speakers
Tomas Malango Hydrogen Director Repsol
Shirley Oliveira Vice President - Hydrogen and CCUS advisory services BP
Henrik Solgaard Andersen Vice President, Low Carbon Technologies Equinor
Moderator: Simon Ellis Head of Global Gas Analytics ICIS
There are huge challenges in developing the hydrogen economy, but that is not stopping oil & gas majors from entering the market at speed. The need to decarbonize has seen the likes of BP, Shell, Equinor, and Repsol ramp up their investments, counting on a hydrogen future and their expertise.
Don’t miss Reuters Events hour-long discussion Oil & Gas Majors in Hydrogen.
Key discussion points:
- Why energy majors are betting big on hydrogen, with gigawatt-scale announcements
- Focus on the colours of hydrogen
- Collaboration and support needed by energy majors to develop hydrogen ready infrastructure
- Outlining the business case and where energy majors see the demand for hydrogen
- Cutting costs and addressing the ‘greenwashing’ issue
- Tomas Malango, Hydrogen Director, Repsol
- Shirley Oliveira, Vice President – Hydrogen and CCUS advisory services, BP
- Henrik Solgaard Andersen, Vice President - Low Carbon Technologies, Equinor
- (moderator) Simon Ellis, Head of Global Gas Analytics, ICIS
Can't join us live? Don't worry, sign up and we'll send you the recording!