Offshore & Floating Wind Europe Virtual Value Proposition
What’s on offer and how can you get involved:
Present a case-study or show thought leadership through a 15 minute presentation with a live Q&A to all 5,000+ attendees
Live Panel Discussion
Participate in one of the many live panels happening over the 2 days. Sit beside major Offshore and Floating Wind developers, operators and EPCIs to become the leading authority on key challenges.
Generate leads with a booth in our online exhibition - please note that access to our networking platform is exclusive to our online exhibitors
Get up close and personal with your clients. Invite an exclusive group of your target clients to join them in deep dive conversation to overcome their biggest challenges and position yourself as the solution.
One-to-one Meeting and Networking Service
- Connect with all your fellow attendees and potential new partners through a dedicated digital meeting platform.
- You will be able to message, schedule meetings and use a digital meeting room to ensure even in isolation you are not isolated from new connections, ideas and partnerships.
- Exclusive networking platform and services offered to developers, operators, sponsors and exhibitors only - secure your place alongside the key decision makers!
Why sponsor our digital content?
- Build a year-long event and digital marketing plan with us through whitepapers, workshops, webinars, interviews
- Gain access to our network of Reuters Events Renewables professionals: Put your brand and expertise in front of engaged contacts on subject matter relevant to you
- Associate yourself with Energy’s most influential voices: Our content pieces will engage senior-level stakeholders changing the world of clean energy, share your message with theirs in our global content series
Key Stakeholders who Register
Here to help
Get in touch with the Reuters Events team
Click to email
The companies with solutions to share.