Take a seat at the top table to hear from the most influential figures in the global downstream industry as they share their vision of tomorrows downstream and decide the industry’s roadmap to get there.
Petrochemical Supply Chain and Logistics USA 2021 will unite the entire Petrochemical, Chemical, LNG & Refining industry. The event will see 5,000+ senior-level supply chain attendees - from the operator, rail, trucking, ocean carrier and supply chain solution & service provider communities – join to benefit from business-critical learning, innovations, and solutions.
As we collectively emerge from an unprecedented period in history and assess the impacts of the pandemic, Petrochemical Supply Chain and Logistics USA 2021 provides the ultimate platform for leading supply chain innovators to traverse this new logistics landscape, that brings with it the need for greater resilience, adherence to increasingly critical sustainability objectives, while maintaining the all-important customer centricity that will ensure that your supply chain can deliver time and time again.
Petrochemical Supply Chain and Logistics USA 2021 guarantees to showcase all the cutting-edge insights and perspectives on how to address the fundamental questions and challenges facing the industry today, so that you can secure a better future for your petrochemical supply chain business tomorrow.
Past Speakers Include:
Nancy Kowalski VP - Global Supply Chain INVISTA
Bret Bement Director Supply Chain, Petrochemicals N. America BASF
Josselyn Rosario Director of Supply Chain Performance Chemicals, North America BASF
Lisa Schroeter Global Director of Trade and Investment Policy Dow Chemical
Roger Guenther CEO Port Houston
Kristan Soto Global Integrated Supply Chain End-to-End Director Dow Chemical
Matthew Zahand Manager, International Logistics & Trade Compliance SABIC
Eric Eileraas Senior Supply Chain Manager, Kuraray America Kuraray
Ed Brzytwa Director of International Trade American Chemistry Council
Victor Alonso Monteagudo Sr. Manager, Supply Chain Planning SABIC
David Jones Group Manager - Domestic Transportation Procurement BASF
Laura Chambers Federal Government Relations Lyondellbasell
Key Themes in 2021:
Imbalances caused by Covid-19
Understand how to overcome the imbalances surrounding the petrochemical supply chain caused by the pandemic
Understand how the industry can ensure operations are environmentally sound, circular and community focussed
Hear key insights on achieving bespoke requirements for your customers and understand how to overcome key visibility challenges with proven best practice strategies
Hear about the latest technologies that are transforming the digitalization of the industry
The Supply Chain & Logistics agenda is built around our four key strategic pillars of imbalances caused by COVID-19, sustainability, increase visibility and digitalization.
- Moving Forward from a Global Pandemic - Understand how to overcome the imbalances surrounding the petrochemical supply chain caused by the pandemic
- Scenario Planning for a Stronger Future - Learn how supply chain scenario planning is crucial for a secure future and how to build a strong supply chain team and workforce composition during a new normal
- Building Strong Relationships for a Resilient Supply Chain - Understand how building a strong relationship with suppliers creates a resilient supply chain
- Transforming the Downstream Supply Chain into a Low Emission Model - Learn how supply chains will adapt to fit companies’ sustainability goals
- Creating a cost-effective green supply chain - Hear from industry experts on how sustainability and profit can work together
- A one-stop-shop on how to quickly enhance your supply chain sustainability - Listen to quick and practical examples of day-to-day changes that can enhance sustainability in your supply chain
- Visibility post COVID-19 - Understand how to overcome visibility challenges caused by the pandemic
- A customer driven supply chain - Explore how the petrochemical supply chain can achieve the customers desires of a consumer goods supply chain
- Preventing Port Congestion Delays - Exclusive insight from US ports on how they are reducing congestion delays
- Downstream Innovation Elevation - Understand how innovation is changing the way we react to customer demands and optimizing supply chain development
- Next Generation Supply Chain - Exclusive insight into the new innovations set to transform your supply chain including user experience and visibility
- Technical Series: Technology Revolutionizing the Supply Chain - Take advantage of exclusive insights of emerging technologies that are set to revolutionize the downstream supply chain
Uniting Key Players in the Industry to Best Inform Your Business Strategy
Investor & Banking Community
Regulators & Legislators
Key Stakeholders who attend Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics USA 2021
Why Reuters Events: Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics USA 2021 is the must attend downstream event:
Gain exclusive access to discussions and insight that will set the course of the industry for years to come FOR FREE. Use this conclusive information to guide short, medium & long term plans for your business.
Never has there been a more pressing time for the industry to come together to adapt and discuss the new normal. We have done the hard work so you don’t have too! In just 2 days, the industry’s biggest and most important stakeholder will come together to chart the future of downstream - can you afford to not to be part of the discussion?
Strong as one, but better together! Participate as a team to catch every drop of insight, make the most of networking and interactive sessions, transform culture as one and significantly save on cost.
We know you want more than just a series of online presentations - this is why live Q&A, interactive roundtables, workshops and online networking are all key experiences of the Downstream Leadership Forum.
Connect with like-minded attendees via a tried and tested, best-in-class platform, as well as interactive virtual workshops, roundtables and social events to facilitate those chance encounters.
Delivering an exceptional virtual event experience including:
Our goal is to inspire the Downstream industry, challenge what’s possible and provide a platform for the world’s greatest leaders.
We are disrupting the traditional conference model and offering you the ultimate conference experience.
Watch presentations, fireside chats and panel discussions from top industry thought-leaders all day, every day!
Comment and question in real time. Spark conversations with your fellow attendees and build those relationships with instant chat, video calls and discussion groups
Get in-depth answers in real-time with our live Q&A sessions with every presentation and panel speaker
Missed a session? Catch-up in your own time through our on-demand service for 2 weeks. Imagine Netflix but the best of downstream thought leadership.
How it works
Searchable attendee list
Private group chats
Exceptional online networking opportunities
You won’t find an online downstream leadership networking experience elsewhere. Petrochemical Supply Chain & Logistics USA 2021 is the only place to connect with digital innovators, marketing strategists and tech decision-makers in today’s “new normal”. Here’s how:
- Connect 1-on-1 with fellow attendees: Over several weeks, you’ll have access to our online networking platform, allowing you to connect with like-minded downstream leaders.
- Interactivity: Over 30 interactive sessions including virtual workshops, roundtables, live Q&As and panels.
2020 Sponsors & Exhibitors
The companies with solutions to share.