Reuters Events has officially released the much-anticipated timed agenda for The Future of Insurance USA 2022 (June 14-15, McCormick Place, Chicago)
Discover real case studies directly from leading carriers and cutting-edge insurtech. You’ll walk away with the ‘how’, not just the ‘what’, a clear strategy for 2023, as well as the knowledge to achieve previously unimaginable insurance success.
Speakers include CEOs, C-Suites, Presidents and VPs from USAA, Munich Re, Amerisure, Hippo, Everest Re, AXA XL, The Hartford, Nationwide, Erie, Allstate, Ameritas, MassMutual, Markel, Aon, American Family, Marsh and many more.
Session highlights include:
- Strategize, Innovate, Adapt: Following a period of intense change, how must insurance strategy adapt to keep pace with wider trends? With Lisa Davis (CEO, US & Bermuda, Canopius), Neeren Chauhan (Chief Strategy Officer, Zurich North America) & Bill Martin (President & CEO, Plymouth Rock)
- Disruption Ahead: The New Role of Technology & Digitalization in the Life Insurance Industry with Jasmine M. Jirele (President & CEO, Allianz Life)
- Driving Horizontal Innovation: Drive successful innovations that are iterative, customer-focused and part of a holistic ecosystem with Haden Kirkpatrick (VP Innovation, State Farm)
- Turning Current Talent Challenges into Real Opportunity: With employee expectations shifting, adapt and transform to strengthen value propositions and attract top talent with John C. Roche (President & CEO, The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc.)
- Prioritize & Strategize to Navigate an Influx of Technology: Set ROI expectations and develop a clear strategy for innovation projects with Christian Mitchell (EVP & Chief Customer Officer, Northwestern Mutual), Prakash Ranjan (VP, Marketing Technology, Hagerty) & Khai Yang (Director Data & Analytics, Allstate)
- Reimagine CX Across the Value Chain: Understand exactly what customers are looking for from carriers, and create an experience that excels in their crucial moments of truth with Scott Campbell (SVP & Chief Client Officer, American National Insurance)
- Why Insurance Must Play a Key Role in the Transition to a Low-Carbon Environment with Sierra Signorelli (CEO Commercial Insurance, Zurich)
All of this, plus dedicated networking sessions, advanced workshops and an expo hall full of the technology carriers need!
For more information, including agenda, speakers, and conference updates, please visit the website.
Project Director | Insurance
T: + 44 (0) 20 7513 4979