Webinar: Building XR Skills & Capacity
Volkswagen, ExxonMobil, Anglo American and Deutsche Telekom share insights
Businesses are now entering a new era. Every organization is looking for ways to create a productive remote working and collaboration environment. Major transformation will be inevitable for those that want to adapt and survive in the “Brave New Virtual World”. Employees and decision makers are forced to shift from traditional workplace to immersive and remote collaboration platforms. A mindset change is imminent from small sized companies to large enterprises.
On Wednesday, April 8 at 9:15am PT / 12:15pm ET / 5:15pm UK, XR Intelligence and XR Bootcamp are running a webinar with experts from across industry to provide a landscape of the XR job market and provide listeners with upskilling or tech-hiring based recommendations on building XR teams internally.
Experts sharing important business insights:
- Malte Hedemann, Business Lead Digital Realities Team, Volkswagen
- Kyle Daughtry, Immersive Technology Studios Solutions Architect, ExxonMobil
- Jennifer Rogers, Head of Learning, Anglo American
- Terry R. Schussler, Senior Director of Spatial Computing, Deutsche Telekom
- Moderator: Ferhan Ozkan, Co-founder, XR Bootcamp
Speakers will share their best practices and opinions on the following topics:
- Why XR is needed today and what are the major benefits over web conferencing tools
- First steps to close the XR knowledge and skills gap
- Importance of creating an XR task force before hiring or outsourcing
- Which departments need to upskill to enable VR/AR at your organization
- Potential challenges while building and outsourcing an XR team
- Best practices for XR Capacity Building
- Where to find XR talents and teams that are available today to deliver VR/AR needs of your organization
Don't miss the chance to gain insights into XR capacity building. The webinar is on Wednesday, April 8 at 12:15pm ET - and if you can’t join live, register now and we’ll send you the recordings later.
Events Director & Head of Innovation
XR Intelligence by Reuters Events